We have credible and highly experienced medical social workers who are skilled and knowledgeable in dealing with patients with emotional, social and psychological problems. They are involved, but not limited to, in doing the following:
- Provides emotional, physical and mental support to patients and families
- Provides referrals, psychosocial counseling, case management and grief counseling
- Deals with patients who are suffering from terminal illness
- Helps patients with catastrophic disability to go back to their normal state
- Ensures patients adhere to their medication schedule
- Deals with patients when a crisis situation arise
Furthermore, we keep our medical social workers updated with the latest research in medical setting to help us improve further our care and service to our patients.